Sunday, December 31, 2006

Yeah! Tag?

Layer ONE : On the Outside
Name: Tan Weijie Edwin
Birth Date: 16 Sept 1984
Current Status: Single
Eye color: black
Hair Color: Brown
Righty or Lefty: Right
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Layer TWO : On the inside
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fears: I already conquer most of my fear in NS, only left 1.. fear of talking to the gal I like..
Your Weaknesses: Weakness to say no
Your Perfect Pizza: Seafood favour!

Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: Still sleepy.. can I sleep again?
Your Bedtime: Usually will not sleep too late unless need to.. old le...
Your most missed memory: When I was Boys' Brigade in Sec sch, My poly days and MY NS life when I haf to carry 40kg and climb the mountain...

Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King Whopper! Is bigger mah...
Single or group dates: Depends.. Single date I will tok more..Group I will be more quiet..
Adidas or Nike: Both also can..
Lipton tea or Nestea: Lipton!
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate!
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino!

Layer FIVE:
Do you Smoke: NO
Curse: Seldom.. Unless really damn dulan tt person...

Layer SIX :In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: yeah! during clubbing at zouk and Xmas Party at Weishen's House
Gone to the mall: Shopping mall? After the Exam keep going..
Been on stage: Not in the past month bah...
Eaten sushi: Yes.. Sakae..
Dyed your hair: Soon.. going to dye black!

Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: Nope.. Anybody wanna play with me? wahahaha..
Changed who you were to fit in: I will change others to fit in me...

Layer EIGHT
Age you’re hoping to be married : 30+.. When I am financial ready to be able to feed my another half...

Layer NINE: In a Guy/Gal
Best eye colour: Black
Best hair colour: Blonde/Brown
Short or long hair: Long for girl..

Layer TEN: What Were You Doing
1 minute ago: MSN
1 hour ago: In Zhengxun's car traveling home
4.5 hours ago: Sleeping at Tuanhong's House
1 month ago: Enjoying my Exams
1 year ago: Climbing some mountain, carrying a gun in my army uniform...

Layer ELEVEN : Finish The Sentence
I love: challenges...
I feel: ok lor...
I hate: backstabber...
I hide: nothing from my family and friends..
I miss: my poly days...
I need: to sleep.. yawnz...

Layer TWELVE: Tag FOUR People only
1) Edwin
2) Edwin
3) Edwin
4) Edwin

No comments: