Tuesday, December 12, 2006

getting Old?

Been quite a while since I saw Marvin, so decided to meet up with him for dinner for some catch up. It goes well until when he notice both of us in business suit and he said... "We are getting old le".. INDEED! I also think it is DAMN true..

Remember last time during poly, when we all wear formal attire to school for presentation.. yes, we wear formal, but however we still look like those kiddo trying to act "style".. we just don't have the "mature" look for wearing the right formal attire..

But now.. When I put on my formal attire at home looking at the my own BIG full body mirror.. I look normal.. yea! perfectly normal... PERHAPS TOO NORMAL! I just look like those Normal Working Adult on the street who work everyday from 9-6! ooohhh NO! What does it really mean? It also mean that I am getting old... What happen to my YOUTH? Where have it gone to? To a far away lala-land... and never ever return again...

No comments: