Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Holiday lor!

Finally... END OF EXAMS! hoo hoo~ I can smell F.R.E.E.D.O.M! lol.. although I don't think my grade will be good this semester, but heck it! now is holiday lor! Went to Vivocity straight after the exam with Jialong, Ivan and Jiahao. So long since I went shopping center, feel so good! haha..

Jialong with "naked model". Why aint he naked too? haha..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I trying out a topman jacket.. nice?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Jiahao also trying out another jacket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Jialong thinks he is an army officer

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Watch "Happy Feet".. this is not only a funny movie, but also quite emotional.. kinda of like it! it makes me laugh after 2 weeks of stress.. good one, Happy Feet! lolz..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Holiday started le.. but no $$$, so I think is time to look for job. Tomorrow going for a job interview.. wish me luck!

No comments: