Thursday, December 07, 2006

Mambo~

Went for job interview with Jialong this morning but he need only 1 person, sianz. How can we decide, cannot pang seh my friend. Then went to Tampines Mall for breakfast. Havent really been there for a while, still remember every night out when I was still in army, Tampines Mall is the place where we usually hang out. Lots of memories..

Wore this black shirt for interview, trying to act cool. lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Went to Taka for dinner with Eugene. Took some photo. Nice Christmas Tree as background. lolz.


me and the Xmas Tree

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Eugene and the Xmas Tree

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


sianz.. Zouk is overcrowded.. Saw a lot of young kids, feel I am getting old le.. and more sianz, I got drunk at Zouk, think because didn't drink in a while le, now cant even drink a bit. Went for supper in Newton, but I can't really eat, scare I will pukes..


The drunk me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Eugene's red face

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Eating at Newton!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Ok.. really feeling a bit drunk.. I shall go zzzz now.. gd nite!

No comments: