Sunday, December 17, 2006

Full Day Out!

Wanna to meet Tuanhong and Xianghui for lunch at 11am, but I overslept, was really too tired after 5 days of work. My body not yet adapt to it. No choice, in the end took cab there. Waste money again..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Then again, rush to Netball meeting after the meal, once again, late. sianz.. keep rushing for time. The meeting is quite organize, now the picture really seem clearer to all of us, and the tasks is well distributed. Hope we all can meet the deadline.

After the meeting, was damn shag.. Walk from PS to Borders.. Can feel my bones is getting old, can't really take it anymore(p.s. I am no longer a fit 18 years old kid).. haha..


Crowded Orchard

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Then went shopping for gift exchange for Christmas Party! Sound Fun, right? but it is not! This year I gonna attend 3 Christmas Party(Yes! 3!), which means I need to buy 3 presents for the gift exchanges.. ahh... spend $50 for all the gifts! Haven't celebrate Christmas, my pocket already burn a big hole.. Some more I not perm working staff, don't have year end bonus.. sianz..

Shop till the shop closed, zai mah? haha.. Dota again after the shopping.. wah lau, I lose all 3 matches! Think because afternoon I said Xianghui keep losing Dota match, kena karma le.. haha.. play till 3am.. shag.. then went to newton circle to eat supper..

ok.. i go sleep le.. nite...

No comments: