Thursday, December 07, 2006

got Job le! hooray!

Yes! I got a job le! hoo hoo~ will be working from monday onward at the sport council there.. desktop support! haha.. should be easy bah...

Went to orchard to shop around to find formal shirt, ahhh tt shirt i choose, dont haf my size.. sian.. in the end didnt buy... went to bugis for steamboat after tt, jialong and junhan stop eating so fast, left ivan and I eating in the end.. zai.. I think I can eat a lot more le.. I gonna be FAT! yes!


The pplz

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Our Steamboat!

from
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

to
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: