Saturday, December 30, 2006

Counting down to 2007!

Yeah! Let's stand up and prepare for the arrival of 2007! A New Year with new hopes. 2006 have been a years full of experiences and memories.

For the first half of the year, I was still a NSF, preparing for ATEC. A memorable ATEC in March in Thailand. Carry a 35kg bag walking for 20 over km of distance in the 39 to 41 Degree Celsius heat and without sleeping much for 7 days. Well, the effort is well paid off, we won the Best Combat Unit in the SAF and Best Company! One of my another Proudest moment I ever was. Going SAF day with my Red Beret and Badges, and all the eyes from other unit looking with the "wow" feeling at you. Not forgetting the ORD parade which marks the end of my NSF life, wearing number 1 in front of my friends and families.

Second half was really cool! Glad to have become a student of NUS, join Netball Recre as committee for CCA. The stress NUS gave us is what I need to learn to cope with and grow up with. There is a saying "Stress gives me the power to mature", and I hope this will apply to me too.

Finally, end of the year, nono, it is just the beginning of another new year! Of course with some New Year Resolution which I hope can achieve in the coming year.

1. Aim for 3As for next semester
2. Organize Netballuxion at outside, bring Netball Recre to another new level
3. Enjoy my life in NUS to the fullest! Study Smart and Play Hard!
4. Went for an Oversea trip in the next coming holiday. Hope can go for some backpack and climb some mountain.
5. Cut my hair and dye back black, a new change of image.
6. Buy a music Keyboard, and learn it.

No comments: