Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Searching for Emperor Qin? Xun Qin Ji...

Just came back from a trip to Junction 8, and I just bought a hongkong drama which I saw before, but I like it very much. It was because when I passed by poh kim and I saw that they were having a 50% discount on hongkong tvb drama, and a further 5% if bought the whole set. It sound a great deal, so I decided to fork out $60 for the drama at a 55% discount.

And the drama I bought :

Xun Qin Ji

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is about the main character, Xiang Shao Long went back to the past 3 years before Qin Shi Wan become Emperor because of a deal that can bring back his love back to his side. How to overcome the danger he met? How he found his 2 real love? How he use modern ideas to impress the people of the past? How he met the fake prince? How he "made" the fake prince to become a real Emperor Qin? It is all in the drama.

It's worth a Seeing!

No comments: