Saturday, August 06, 2005

My 50th Posting : Fireworks@Marina Square

It is all about my Class Outing.

Today remind me of my BMT days - booking out at 3pm on a Saturday, it is what happened to me today.. Totally sian and low morale..

And I had to rush home to prepare and pack all my stuffs because I had a class outing at 5pm but I will definitely be late so I sms them to tell them about it first. I tried my best but only managed to get to Marina Square at 6pm, so sorry to delay everyone dinner timing. All the girls were there, the guys ermmm.. only Yongxiong, Eugene and me and myself. Had a good dinner because it is my first meal of the day as the camp only indent combat ration for us, and I did not eat it.

Wanted to watch the fireworks of the NDP rehearsal from the foodcourt but too bad the angel is wrong, totally wrong. So I and Eugene ran down the stair to get a better view of the fireworks, indeed it was damn nice and beautiful.

Our class go on to take some photos together. will post the photos when I get it from Jasmine.

Here are the Photos

Personal Photograph.. yandao mah?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



The Hunks!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



The Babes...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



And The FIREWORKS!! Chio?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Some Group Photo..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



haha.. Some illusion Photo.. p.s. Edited by PhotoShop

Before
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Before
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



And Finally... Back to the Hunks again!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Had a chit chat with the girls at the stairway. They really scared me when they sound so stressful as they talked about their university life. hoho, hope it don't be so stressful as what they mentioned.

The girls went home early so the 3 guys had nothing to do. Walking around, saw TS, went in to see all the DVD and VCD, saw She's on duty, shit manz, just watched it at $9.50 last year and the movie VCD is out selling at $9.90, feel like KENA CHEATED. Intend to go play bowling but full, pool but full, in the end went to play a few games of arcade, but feel so boring at the arcade, I think it is not the place for me. So we went home after it.


Saw Marvin MSN nick - The colour of my beret is the colour of soil.. Our soil..

Then I think of my one too - The colour of my beret is the blood i shed for my Country, my Nation...

haha... Cool?

No comments: