Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The First Book I Read

Wondering why am I here to blog when I suppose to be in camp at this hour, I got Att C for 1 day. But this is not the main point for today topic.

If you know me long enough, you should know I don't read. I didn't even finish a storybook, not even one in my 20 years(going 21) of life. But this author really bring me closer to reading his book and the more I read, the more I want to carry on reading.

His name is Dan Brown!

I believe a lot of people had somehow heard of him because of his famous work The Da Vinci Code.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And also because of this book, which Junwei is reading, he told me how great his works is. At first, I don't believe, as I am not those people who really read book.

Last weekend, I felt so bored at home, I decided to make a trip down to Junction 8 to shop, I went in popular, saw a 20% off for Dan Brown's book. Thinking of it might be a good deal, so I bought Digital Fortress, as I thought maybe can borrow The Da Vinci Code from Junwei when he finish.

I started reading it. And I can't stop reading it. The story is fantasic! It brief the character into very deep, somehow I am attracted to the mysterious feeling the story gave. I swore I will finish this book and of course like to introduce to you all - Digital Fortress

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And today I also bought The Da Vinci Code from popular. Maybe thinking of keeping it as a collection. Sooner or later I will buy all the 4 books, the another 2 books.

And it worth your reading, Don't Miss It!

No comments: