Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Happy Birthday Singapore!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah! Today is Singapore 40th Birthday. I wish my beloved nation,Singapore a Happy Birthday.

Was watching the National Day Parade just now. Saw Commandos Freefall down the field. Guards saluting to the Colours and the Guard-of-Honour, which means Guards saluting to us, Commando.. haha.. The Performance is nice. They also display a lot of army vehicle which I never had seem before. The last part, when Taufik and Rui En sings, Rui En is so beautiful, did'nt she?


Just now my mum was talking to me about my university stuffs.. she ask me when I go NUS will I stay in hostel. I say I am not sure. Surprisingly she support me to stay there. She say it will be more convience as I don't need to wake up early to catch the bus. I also think it will be fun staying there but the main concern is still on the cash. I think I will think of it when time get nearer bah.. If I stay, I hope can stay with jialong.. can share the money too.. haha...

No comments: