Sunday, August 21, 2005

Qingwei Birthday Chalet and Guojun Birthday Treat all in a day

Went Qingwei chalet in the evening, lots of people is there include army buddies and some of poly mates. Nice to see them again.

After that went to celebrate Guojun Birthday early due to Weishen going to fly to thailand next week. Marvin seem shag as how I am now. Commando and Guards both seem to be going thru the same tough training. One word - SHAG. Outfield is never been easy for us, the camo cream on our face, eeerrrk... It is totally worse than putting make-up on. The dark green and black colour seem as er xin as it is. And I never been full, the ration sux. I been more and more thin after it. It is totally sux!

Went Geylang to eat dim sum, it is so expensive and the portion is so little, I did not even feel full after eating it. I think next time don't go there again. I am so sleepy now after outfield, didn't really rest yet. So I shall be on my bed now, Good night!

No comments: