Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Leave and then Leave again

Yeah! I am back at home today because I am having my leave. Feeling Good to be at home during weekday. But tonight going to book in again because tomorrow there is a jump. Pray it will be a good jump.

My aunt just came back from Hong Kong, they bought me my idol, Andy Lau new chinese album. Thanks Aunt!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Should be staying at home today to watch Xun Qin Ji, read Digital Fortress, surf the web and do the stupid WITS project bah. Maybe later go J8 shopping center for a walk.

Bought a new asics shoes in camp. The main color for the shoes is red and it has the chinese character of asics written on it, quite unique. It only costs $93, quite a good deal! So, I decided to bought it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Asics Gel Kanji, chio mah?

By the way, another off on this Friday again. It means I going to have a long weekend, it feels Great! Hope can meet up with my friends again this weekend, been around 3-4 weeks since last met.. Time to catch up with them..

No comments: