Sunday, September 25, 2005

Thanks for the Presents! I like it very much!

Had a supper with my secondary school brothers and their girlfriends last night at prata house, counted as my post-birthday treat. It is quite cheap, 6 person only cost $21.

We had a short chit chat session, Marvin talks about his mad CO and training, Vincent talk about his computer engineering stuffs, and Weishen talk about the R&R experience when he is in Thailand. Nice to had such a chat after we didnt been meeting up after a long time.

After that went Weishen's house to play winning 11, kena trashed by Vincent 3-0, sad, because I don't know how to play either.

Then Marvin, Weishen, Vincent and Me had 1 round of Mahjong. Fucking shit! I lose again, I think it is because I only had 4 hours of sleep since Saturday, make me lose concertrate and "pong" wrong tile. But nevermind, my brothers bought me nice gifts, at first I thought is only a bag, but after I reach home and open it up, it was a surprise. There is Okley Sunglass, Swiss Army Toilette and Rip Curl Slipper inside.

And This is my presents...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thanks Brothers, I like the presents very much.

No comments: