Friday, September 02, 2005

The Longest Distance I Ran

This week in camp is petty fun. I did the High Confidence Course aka HCC. Although due to rain, we only did the low obstacle part, but I find it is fun and challenging, especially the high wall which need teamwork to do it. I injured my hand muscle when pushing Freddie up the wall, but now only left a bit of the pain.

And today is the AHM training, we went East Coast for a run, a 18km run. That is the longest distance I ever had run so far in my life. I run and stop to walk and run and walk and run and walk then I am able to complete the run. When you run, you will feel your arms and hands get heavier. It is really tiring, even now my leg still ache. Saw Marvin running there too, so qiao, but he is only running 10km, no sweat la.. haha...

No comments: