Sunday, September 04, 2005

Comex @ Suntec

Went to Comex at Suntec with Xianghui and Eugene, check out the price of Sony mp3 player, is the usual retail price, so I think better don't buy it first. I bought CDR $30 for 100 pieces, quite cheap. Xianghui bought a Kodak Digical Camera @ only $299, still recieve free gift such at tripod, 2 SD memory card, and 100 4R photos, quite a good deal.

Went around searching for Shijia Birthday Present and bought a perfume for her. Meet up with Tuanhong, Patrick and Zhengxun to go Shijia's birthday bbq at Sembawang Park. Meet up with Jialong there. Saw lots of Secondary School friends of mine, had a wonderful time there. We took lots of photos using Xianghui's new Kodak Camera.

When Jialong fetching me and Patrick home, he let Patrick try driving first. Haha, he could not make a U-turn, I think he is still not experience enough. He should drift a bit to the left first before making a U-turn because the road is only 2-lane. Then, Jialong let me drive, at first I was a bit of panic because it has been 1 year since I last drove(Yes, 1 Year!!). The engine was dead for 3 time at the initial part, but as I goes on driving, it become more and more smooth and I also hit up to the 5th gear, yeah! Now, it gives back me the confident to drive manual car again, but I was still very lazy, so I think auto suit me more. haha.

2 comments:

Callie said...

heh!! u from townsville too?? well, yeap... makes me your xue-jie!! but well, my sis is in the same batch as you!!

Zhi Li Ming Yan on said...

Oei wat the hell... say me not experience enough... just tt his steering wheel not power steer lah.. haha..