Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Finally at Home! Wo De Jia!

Finally I am home, been serving the nation by on stand by duty. This week quite shag, do a lot of physical exercise and sleep quite late some night.

Set some records that I didnt done it before. I finish reading my first book and swam 30 laps(1.5km) across at the swimming pool. Shiok! Going to book in tomorrow night again, sian. I like the feeling of been at home.

This Friday going to be my birthday, but my parents gave me a surprise celebration once I reach home, they had prepared a cake in advance. Thanks papa, mama for the celebration and the presents! I like it very much manz!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: