Friday, September 16, 2005

I am 21 le!

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me

A lonely birthday of mine.. 21 years of memories.. Sound like I am getting quite old le.. haiz.. I had to spend 21 hours of my birthday in camp, kinda of sianzzz... Thanks to all my friends who had wish me happy birthday by calling and sms-ing me, thanks for still remember my birthday.

Thursday I completed 1.5km coastal swim. I am a very weak swimmer and I don't dare to swim in the sea before, so this is the consider as first time I ever swam in the sea. This is really a lot of different compare to swimming at the swimming pool, as I can't rest at the side when I am tired. I can't really complete the swim without my buddy, he help me by dragging me while swimming, push me and encourage me. I encounter clamp during the swim as I had to use double the strength to swim forward, he drag me along and ask me to rest. Thanks "sui gu". Without you, I don't think I can finish the swim. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday :)