Thursday, November 02, 2006

A lifeless life..

I was really tired recently. But, the past few days, I still can't sleep when I lay on my bed at 11pm, I have to wait till 2am then I will be able to fall asleep, and wake up at 7am in the morning. Haiz.. Don't know why my body alarm like kinda of screwed up, nowadays just require 5 hours of sleep.

Went to Queensway Shopping Center with Caleb just now. Realize I didn't go out after school nowadays, so different from when we are in poly, which almost went out everyday. What's happening to my life now? Saw a few nice clothes, starting to feel outdated, or maybe I am not young anymore, "old".

Now feel so sian.. Prehaps after exam, I should go for super tanning session, go for trekking, wanna learn diving, go oversea trip as well as go shopping! hoo hoo! can't wait for exams to come, because after that, is HOLIDAY!

No comments: