Thursday, November 16, 2006

Conquered all the western food store in NUS!

This week is all about western food. Monday went engineering canteen to eat western, Wed went Arts and my own Science, while today went Business. lolz.. eat until a bit scare of western food le..

Along the way to order our food. Wow! we saw something quite amazing! Almost all the tables, people are eating dumpling... is it really that nice? can't stop our own temptation, we went on to order a plate too! haha.. but in the end, everybody can't finish it and I have to force myself to eat the rest of it... yawnz.... so full!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hey, there is this S.H.E concert coming to Singapore in January. You know what? I didn't watch a concert before... So kinda feel like going to watch it.. Who wanna accompany me to watch? haha..

No comments: