Tuesday, November 28, 2006

2 Last Battle

All is past.. Finally lighten my load by unloading 2 heavy rock, now only left 2 small rock to throw away.. Last 2 battles to fight~

It is really shag to take 2 papers in 1 day, nearly fall asleep while taking the 2nd paper, guess I've been using too much of my brain juice. Luckily I still manage to finish the paper, although I doubt the results will be good.. But WHO CARES! anyway is what's done is done, no point thinking back~ hee..

jio Eugene for "ke-ai-ji" dinner at Clementi, because just feel like eating it. Still taste as nice as poly times, but haiz.. now only 2 person, not the usual 9 people.. miss those days..

Too early to go home, so we decide to challenge 3 games of pool.. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE I LOSE! impossible manz, since poly, I seldom lose to Eugene~ Maybe I am too tired to play bah, haha(trying to find excuses for myself!).. Eugene, I dont believe I lose, REMATCH~!


My Cool Image when Playing pool

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Eugene's so-so image.. haha..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The Pool Table

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: