Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happiness

Have you ever wonder why this world isn't fair? Why he/she is rich while others are so poor? Why that you can't always get what you want?

Imagine this is a perfect world, everybody have the same share of fortune, same share of happiness, same share of everything. Is this really consider as perfect? Or this is totally imperfect at all? Let us look at this at another angle. If you have what I have, I have what you have, will we still work hard? I doubt so. People will tends to be lazy because we already had everything.

This is the reason why God make us all unequal, in term of talent, fortune and happiness, so we will work hard. Work hard to achieve our dreams. When we achieved the dreams, we will also get our happiness. For He is the motivation for us to work hard to achieve our dreams, our happiness.

To my friend, no matter how difficult the situation you are in, you must be content. For God, our Lord, will give us the strength that we need, so as for us to push on and live our life. Jia You! Be happy!

Philippians 4:11 "For I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances."

Philippians 4:13 "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."

No comments: