Sunday, October 01, 2006

The last 2nd Birthday Boy for 24s

Interview people is kinda of tiring. You got to repeat almost the same speech and question for over a few times. kinda of boring. After that, still have a long meeting which make me hungry till I had no strength to talk. Maybe I have been civilian for too long, forget about how I control my hunger in field when I was doing my National Service.

Just nice the meeting end at 3.40pm, just in time to go and meet Zhengxun at 4pm at Holland Village. Happy Birthday to him! yea! Went to PS for a dinner with the rest of the guys. Had fun eating and chatting and taking photos at the same time. Been very long since we took those funny and candid photos, which is fun, just loves taking photos. It not only contains the laughter but also lots of memories when you are browse through the photos.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Had a show of Rob-b-hood. Personally find that show quite funny, and kinda of meaningful, and the baby is cute too. At least the movie makes my day better with lotsa laughter.

Kinda of miss those days when walking down orchard. Nowaday always went in the evening, don't really have chance to walk around, really hope someday we can go town in noon, so had more time to walk down. but who is the "we"?

No comments: