Thursday, October 26, 2006

God Will Make A Way

Was feeling damn stress just now, and saw my old Bible on my study desk, so decide to flip to a page and see.

"Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer." Psalm 4:1

This is how I really feel at that moment, Marvin told me is a sign... A sign that God is beside me always, and asking me to praise him. A sign that maybe is time for me to have a religion? not just a religion, this is a relationship with God, to help me grow spiritually...

And so surprise, after I pray to God, and listen to the christian songs, I really feel more relax. I thought I can't make it le but in the end I solved my java Coding! God really show me a way! This is thy strength that I needed the most at this moment of my life, my most stressful times I ever been at...


God Will Make a Way

God will make a way,
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me.

He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way.

By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today.

God will make a way,
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me.

He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way

No comments: