Monday, October 23, 2006

Jog for 2 days in a row..

Recently I am feeling weak, so I thought it is a good idea to jog around NUS with Jialong and Caleb today, once again after the jog at MacRitchie yesterday. We decided to take a different route halfway, in the end, we ran outside of NUS. I was damn shocked when I saw West Coast Road and Haw Par Villa!!! What the Hell! We ran so far le.. but no choice, we were in the middle of no where, confirm have to run back. Luckily we are trained in army, know how to navigate our way back. Timing: 37.13min. We ran for around 8km. I was damn shag when I reach the end point, maybe because I ran yesterday, or maybe it have been so long since I ran so far, or maybe since after army, I did not run everyday just like in camp. but, Good Run!

p.s. In the end, Jialong was late for the Treasurer meeting because of the run. haha.

No comments: