Friday, October 20, 2006

Jay Chou - Tui Hou [Retreat]

Get this from Marvin's Blog.. Actually this is my favourite song from his new album. The mv is awesome! Hebe is so cute but Jay looks kinda of weird as a typical taiwan ah beng.

Like the last phrase he said before the mv end.. "I've changed, but it's too late".. haiz.. It is so true.. so do the best that you can in your life, before you really regret on it... From now on, I will do the best as I can. I'm not going to regret again! Not Again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks