Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Shopping @ IKEA

Went IKEA to shop with my parents.

Thanks them for paying for the new decoration of my bedroom. Finally my dream bedroom is becoming true!

This is what I bought

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Those who came my house will know that my bedroom is very small, so this double deck bed will enable me to have "more space" in my room

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A working table that I will put under my bed

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Document tray to put all my letters and documents

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dont need to say much, put my writing material

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The board and magnets enable me to left notes on it


All these will come on this Saturday between 2 to 5pm. I will be waiting for it.

My New Revoluted Bedroom.

No comments: