Saturday, July 23, 2005

I am Bored!

Today I booked out on Sat, so long since don't know when that I book out on weekend le... Book out only at 2pm, when I gone back, discover most already at malaysia, 1 doing ndp rehearsal, 1 doing guard duty, 1 visiting his grandma, 2 don't want to go out because too little people... So, I am staying at home today. It's so boring, nobody at home too and most importantly I have nothing to do!!! I wanna go TOWN!!! I want to watch The Island!!! I want to go KTV to sing!!! but I am all alone now... how??? haiz... Sianz ah! God, please save me! Give me something to do to get out of this boredom!

2 comments:

Michael Paul said...

THe Island kicked butt if you like Action Flicks. Of course it wasn't all action but mostly.

Peace!!

MP
www.daosu.com

Anonymous said...

hello there.

was just surfing by via blogclicker when i saw your site... and the banner! that is just SO hysterical! nearly popped an eyeball it made me laugh so much! it's great! you've got a terrific looking site.

cheers.