Saturday, July 09, 2005

My Bedroom & Fantastic 4

My new bedroom furniture finally arrived, which means I have lots of stuffs to pack. I think I might need a few weeks to pack because only there is only weekend for me to do it. Somemore the lamp is spoil, I think tomorrow need to make a trip to IKEA to change a new lamp.

After arrange my little comfort zone for a while, I have to rush to meet Xianghui, Zhengxun and Eugene for Fantastic 4. Everybody was late, so I had a quick dinner with Xianghui at Mos Burger(because only left 15min for us to eat before the movie starts) then meet others for the movie.

The movie is the usual marvel superheroes stuffs, nothing really special out of this show except Jessica Alba. She is very beautiful and she has the charm. I think the movie is nice mostly is because of her. Do you agree?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fantastic 4!

and below are the photos of the beautiful Jessica Alba in the movie.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Isn't she beautiful?

No comments: