Saturday, July 16, 2005

a new Yellow Tee

Went to Bugis Junction to meet Zhengxun and Eugene, walked around and saw a nice yellow tee on display at Freshbox. Without any hesitation, I bought the tee. Should be nice when I wear it bah. ha..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hao kan mah?

Patrick came and met us for dinner after his driving lesson, went Pastamania. I was very blur, thought I ordered baked pasta, but actually I ordered baked rice, damn blur ah me.. but nevermind, it taste quite nice too.

Trying to sneak and buy ticket for Sin City but they don't allow us to buy because we havent 21 years old yet, sianz. So we went Orchard, Zhengxun want to buy some kinda of lotion or cream for his girlfriend, so went searching around at Takashimaya and Lucky plaza. Meanwhile, Eugene and I went to the food fair at Taka, bought a picket vege for my mum, hope she likes it.

Xianghui came and met us after that, had a chit chat session. Wanna watch Wet Dream 2, but Eugene didn't want, so in the end, home sweet home.

No comments: