Friday, May 04, 2007

Last Exam! Hooray!

Finally, 1 hour 10min more to my last exam of the semester.. I CAN SMELL HOLIDAY COMING!!! Alrite manz! but seriously speaking I am not confident to take this exam at all.. I don't know what I am studying for the past few days.. MA1505 really sux big time... haha.. and I did the bloodly helpsheet till 3am and wake up at 6am.. According to the statistics that Deborah and Stanley complete 9 questions and get a B, so I think to get a C i just need to complete 6 questions, should be ok bah...

Yawnz... 3 hours of sleep, damn tiring for my weak little body, ok? I need plenty of sleep to retain my handsome look.. ahem.. hee.. alrite! 3hour 10min more to holiday.. Endure edwin! hohoho! Alrite, time to do some final revision.. Before I left...

Happy birthday Ziyan and Jiahao!!! :p

No comments: