Tuesday, May 29, 2007

10 Types of People I Hate!!!

Saw Ruan's posting on "10 types of people i dun like!!!", decided to add a little favour to my post with that too. Below is who i don't like to be associate with.

1. Hypocrite - People who act like ur friend when u r around and tok bad about u behind ur back. I will kick those ass real hard!

2. Backstabber - backstabber is the worse type of people. Hope you guys have your karma!

3. Liar - tell so much lie for wah. once you start lying, u need another lie to cover up ur current lie. Just face it and tell the truth wah even if it hurts.

4. Irresponsible Bastards or Bitches - people who do things do halfway or half-fucked standard. Hey u! might as well don't do! I would rather do everything by myself from the start.

5. Talk halfway - If you just wanan tok half half about the story, why did you even started telling. I rather you don't say anything and not say halfway and make me excited liao then suddenly stop, the feeling sux!

6. Ppl who fly Aeroplane - Dua me. and dua me becos of gals! Fuck u manz!

7. Dua Kang Kia - People who tok big big but I cant see any result from them. Saying they are doing, but nothing ever happen. Go and die bah! just tell me you dint do anything and I will do it myself.. pui!

8. People who hides things from me - If you are my friend, better dont hide anything from me. you bastard!

9. People who say the other people until like no value - Pls hor.. Look yourself inside the mirror 1st la before you tok about others.. You think urself very good meh?

10. People who give up without trying - pui! COWARD!

No comments: