Saturday, May 05, 2007

Holiday Lor!!! =)

Alrite.. finally finish my exams le... HOLIDAY LOR!!!

moved out of Temasak hall yesterday noon.. I thought I can squeeze everything into all my 4 bags, but I am terribly wrong.. Can't believe I bring half of my house's assets to my hall! haha.. In the end gonna call Caleb up to ask him for more bags. However, he also don't have any big bags, so he suggest bring big big plastic bag lor, haiz.. no choice.. Wow.. and we packed into 3 big plastic bags and 4 bags + a fan.. And we manage to carry all at one go! haha.. 2 Commandos wah, zai 1.. ^^ hee... Thanks him for fetch me and all my stuffs all the way from NUS to Bishan. Thanks dude!

Bye Bye Temasak Hall!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Went for dentist in evening to clean up all the dirt in my teeth and fix on my tooth decay.. Actually not very pain lei, don't know why I was so scare to go dentist when I am young.. Or maybe I only sleep 3 hours the previous night so therefore my nerves system wasn't working very well.. haha... After that, wanna go get a trim for my thick hair.. but.. wah lauz ah, the salon which I frequent for the past 3 years is closed down! nei nei.. seriously speaking, I was totally lost and don't know where to go to get my hair trim. In the end, I chose to go home.. =( cut another day lor.. sian tiaoz.. gonna find another good and cheap salon nearby, but scare they will damage my hairstyle, haiz...

Went for supper with Tuanhong, Patrick and Xianghui.. Tuanhong just bought a new car so gonna check it out.. Not too bad, a small car for a small man.. oops.. or should I say boy? hahaha...

Gonna plan for my holiday liao.. Firstly, must go get a bit of the tan, even my mum asked me why I am so fair now! Secondly, go gym and jogging, my muscles all gone, YES! I AM LEFT WITH BONES! yawnz... Thirdly, prepare for my Taiwan trip, hope can get a chance to see S.H.E! hee...

ok la.. now I go play warcraft le.. byebye..

No comments: