Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Suffering....

Feeling quite sian.. with tons of project.. is this called suffering?

An age-old question, What is suffering? As I check through dictionary.com, I tell me the following form:

suf·fer /ˈsʌfər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[suhf-er] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used without object)
1. to undergo or feel pain or distress: The patient is still suffering.
2. to sustain injury, disadvantage, or loss: One's health suffers from overwork. The business suffers from lack of capital.
3. to undergo a penalty, as of death: The traitor was made to suffer on the gallows.
4. to endure pain, disability, death, etc., patiently or willingly.
–verb (used with object)
5. to undergo, be subjected to, or endure (pain, distress, injury, loss, or anything unpleasant): to suffer the pangs of conscience.
6. to undergo or experience (any action, process, or condition): to suffer change.
7. to tolerate or allow: I do not suffer fools gladly.



Since suffering is so horrible.. Why does God allow suffering to exist? I remember I read from the Bible from the book of Genesis, the origin of suffering for the man started when...

"Because you listened to the voice of your wife and ate from the tree of which I had forbidden you to eat, accursed be the soil because of you. With suffering shall you get your food from it everyday of your life." Genesis 3:17-18

haiz.. maybe I need an miracle to appear? Or need a angel to guide me through now.. Where is my angel?

No comments: