Friday, March 30, 2007

Memories flashback

On my way back home while taking MRT. Don't know why.. My mind like keep flashing back to old memories... Really old memories which I thought I have long forgotten about...

My sec school period where I am organising camps, events and taking part in competitions... My 3 month JC period where I make new friends who are not in contact now.. My poly period where I tried out new stuffs and adverture, when I don't study also can score well...

And this is the first time I start to regret.. Although I always get the results I want when doing something, but now I feel regret, really regret not putting in all my best effort in doing everything.. My mindset all along have been like "F*cked care" attitude, but just happen I am lucky and everything will go smooth and well whenever I do it.. But now I realise, I havent been putting all my effort.. Really feel regretted..

Alright, I have made a promise to myself.. From now onward, I shall put in my best in everything, be it sch work, play, or even my personal life. Jia You!

No comments: