Monday, March 26, 2007

I am going TAIWAN! HOORAY!

Oooo yea! Is confirmed! air ticket booked.. lolz.. Ooo my dear friends, I will be going taiwan! cheer for me! YEAH!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Taiwan is one of the places which I wanna to visit.. wanted so badly that I will be there for 10 days! (YES! 10 freaking long days!) lolz... will be there from 8th May to 17th May... Long hor?

Yeah Yeah! I wanna go watch Guessx3 live! wanna go Ximenting to shop like crazy! wanna go shilin to eat the ji pa(chicken culet) and ang chun dang(unborned egg)! wanan go play si zi lu kou! wanna go play the amuzement theme park! hooo hooo! so many, so many, soooo many things I wanan do there!(is 10 days enough? haha..) wooo!

I am currently researching more on taiwan places of interests, shopping areas, eating places... hey friends, I know a few of you been there before, come on, contact me and give me suggestions on where to go and explore! wanna make it a good unforgetable memories.. lolz...

Don't worry friends! I will take a lot and a lot photos when I am in taiwan.. and will flood my blog with the photos.. flood until u all scare to come to my blog.. lol...

oo ya.. money is a big issue.. will be there for 10 days, mean I gonna spend a lot a lot... haha.. so I gonna start saving for the trip now! jiayou! hahaha...

No comments: