Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Yes! Team 07, Nexus! WE DID IT!!

A really tiring week for us.. no day, no night, no peaceful night for us to sleep.. We really dint expect this project to be so busy..

BUT the result really mean the effort we all put in is worth it!


For the 1st proposal

The proposal is very well written and it is highly rated. A terrific piece of work.

Overall, your team has proposed a good set of interesting modules/functions, which
demonstrate your good understanding of the business domain. We are impressed and hence, have raised our expectation of your team. Looking forward to seeing your system demonstration.

After much deliberation, you team is awarded 9.5 marks. This score will place your team
strategically among the top. Good job!



For the 1st system release

We are impressed with the progress of your team and the first system release presented to us. Your team had managed to deliver quite a large number of functions despite the glitches encountered.

Congratulations on the excellent performance! As indicated during the system demonstration, your team has a great potential and we urge your team to endeavor. With this, we wish your team good luck and we will definitely looking forward to your final system release.

Do continue to endeavor, I believe your team has a good potential to emerge as one of the top teams for this semester.

Overall, your team is awarded 9 out of 10. Excellent job!




Alrite Team! We come so far together to get 18.5/20...

When we first formed the team, we are totally clueless that we can make it. Firstly, for me, This is the first time, we did such a major project together, except for jialong, which I did FYP with him in poly before. Secondly, 2 new guys who are totally new to us really make me think twice, as I don't know their standard. But their working attitude really changed my views on them totally. Qingkai, firstly din't attend any workshop, thot make me know nothing about him, impress me the first week when he upload lots of files which I don't understand into the yahoo grp. haha. He further impressed me with the whole proposal he did, really a great proposal, he make a excellent team member to our team. Soonwen, joker at first, thot he was a slacker, but then, his contribution and working thru the night, when I can't sleep and log on to msn at 4am, HE IS STILL WORKING WITH THE CODING! omg.. this kinda of working attitude really impressed me. for teck, sacrifice his CNY and do up 5 modules! YES 5! really make me seem totally useless. He is the main contributor of our team. Without him, our team will be totally not at the top few. haa.. jialong, completed the most difficult module of the whole 1st system release, impressed me too. Ivan, slacker, but not as slack as me.... hahaa.. You are the key of brighten up our days when we are really not in the happy mood with our project... Without your jokes, all the ambience will not be as great! and you are the one to take up all the small small stuff and research when the whole chunk is busy with those big module. Someone need to do those dirty job too, right? To be true, Everybody do have a part to play in this project! be it big or small. Someone must be the leader, and the someone must be the team player. Cannot everybody lead too, it will be total chaos. So I think we have a good mix of members in the team.

Seriously, when the lecturer ask us to aim for "A+/A", I was quite shocked.. but this really motivate me to work even harder for this project! It's time for us to aim to be first, number 1 in this module! I am confident we can do it!! Team 07, aka Nexus, jiayou! jiayou! JIAYOU!

No comments: