Thursday, February 07, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Ho ho ho! Huat ah! Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! Hope this year will be better than last year! More Money, Better Health, More Luck! haha..

As usual, the first day of every Chinese New Year is dedicated to my family. As a large family, we usually seldom have times to meet everyone together except on this special occasion. Nice day! Took photos at my Grandpa house. As our usual, take ang bao from my grandparents, this year is from oldest to youngest(oops, i should say eldest, not "older"). haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My cute little cousin still sleeping, that's why don't have his photo, and he is too young to kneel down too(p.s. he only know how to crawl now). This is him!

Photobucket

Photobucket


My 2 cute cousins! cute hor? haha... Very fun playing with them, feel like going back to my childhood again. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Took a photo for my generation together..

Photobucket


My Grandpa and me!

Photobucket


Next, our grand whole family photo!

Photobucket


We always have a hard time going around other places to pai nian together. Mainly, family too big le. Last time used to have a mini-bus drove by my uncle which fetch us around. But this year, we used 3 cars! haha. Went to 3 places, mainly is my great grandma and my godmother. Took more photos at my Godmum place.

Photobucket


After that, went over to my mum side grandparents. First thing reach there, sleep.. tiring day.. and gamble! First day won 50cents. Not a bad start, and the best is coming! =p

No comments: