Friday, February 23, 2007

Nothing to do.. Some little thoughts...

I thought I was weak, but instead I am stronger than whatever I think myself as. Be in mentally, spiritually or even physically. Through the years, with what happening in my life. Each and every of these experiences really make myself understand my own self better each time.

While, although I don't like my National Service, but somehow this is where I really start to understand myself. I don't deny I am a person who don't really have confident and full of fears before entering army. The unbelievable stress, the workload, fear of height, fear of water, fear of dark. But after going through it, I know I am able to overcome most of my own fears and strike to be a better person.

I am in control of many of my personal stuffs, I don't have to really worry about things happening around, because I had make these really GREAT friends through the years who is willing sacrifice. hmmm.. not really say sacrifice bah, but to the extend of friend, they really give more than just a friend. This makes me understand an important lesson in life: "Treat your friends with your true heart, and you will get their true heart to treat you back in the same way".

I always seem like a happy-go-lucky person, but I really have deep thoughts of thing happening around, just that I only share with my close friends about it. Life is not just about love, study and whatever things, is the journey which make your life special. Remember this: If your life is a movie, will it be an interesting one?

No comments: