Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy New Year! 新年快乐!

It's a brand new year for all the piggy! Firstly, I would like to wish everybody 新年快乐! Hope everybody will 心想事成!

Finally back from all the tiring house visiting, saw all the relatives, as most of you all know I came from a big big big family, it really create a mess during this time of the year. A lot of "unknown" relative which suddenly appear whom only my parents and grandparents know who they are. But as each year passes, the places I visited also get lesser which mean my ang bao also get lesser. =( haha.. Just kidding, anyway this few days is really good to get all the families together again, chit chat and updating each other on what's happening and most of all, having a big big steamboat reunion dinner and not forgetting gambling. lolz

Anyway, I took a photo of my cousin. She's so cute!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Whole Family

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sian. Tomorrow still gonna go to some more relative's house and chu 3 go to friends house, it is quite tiring for house visiting for whole day. haha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a preety girl!( 我的英文不好,不知道这么形容对不对,就是不对,不要怪我啊!^_^!)