Monday, January 02, 2006

Sunless Suntanning

Met up early at 9.30am, surprise I was the most early who reach Yishun MRT, followed by Xianghui, Patrick and Zhengxun. We went to Burger King to had breakfast then went towards Yishun Safra Club for a light swim. Wanted to suntan but there is no sun, sad. Forgot to bring my goggle along so I only swim 4 laps, quite less la, but the water is too cold for me to carry on. Can't get tanned and can't swim enough, double sadness. But nevermind, in the end, we went to the jacuzzi pool to chit-chat.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After the swim, we went to Yishun to eat laksa for lunch, Patrick say it deprove le, but I still think it is good. Still not full, so we order some desert to eat. Cooling food for a hot day.

Then We went on to do our own things le, all 3 of them meeting their girls, but I am not... got better thing to do.. ha...

No comments: