Sunday, January 22, 2006

One @ One Fullerton

Meeting time is 1pm, I told them I will be late, I reached at 2pm, first to reach and had to wait for them for 55min more. Then Xianghui, Tuanhong and Zhengxun came. ah, all of them late for 2 hours, now getting more and more hao siao le. Went to Cine's Long John Silver to had our meal, still remember during poly, there is where we often went, I still remember I eat Long John until I am scare of it.

We chit chat after the meal and went Heeren to look for my jeans and shoes, but could not find any that attracts me. Tuanhong suggest to go Far East to see, when we about to leave heeren, it was raining then we wanted to take a cab, but the taxi stand is full of people queueing up, in the end, Tuanhong fetch us there, haha.

Walk till quite tired, in the end bought 1 $69 jeans at P.O.A and $73 shoes at Barcode. Not too bad, can suit the shirt I bought for first day of Chinese New Year.

Was so surprise, Jialong called me said want to come to join us for dinner. Been quite long since 3 cars went out together le, Zhengxun went to fetch his girl at suntec and we went on to Race Course Road to eat curry for dinner, wanna go to Makan Place but it operating hours is until 5pm, in the end we u-turn to Muthu Curry, not bad la, not as spicy as I thought it will be, still bearable.

After the meal, we wanna go One at One Fullerton to club because free entry but Xianghui and Patrick wearing berms, in the end, Tuanhong drive Patrick home to change to jeans, and I had to lend Xianghui my newly bought jeans, sian. haha. Waited for Eugene to drive his car there, last minute went to go play DoTa because the poster say free entry till 10pm, Xianghui and I was like free frag to Eugene and Patrick, While Tuanhong is the most pro among us, then while playing halfway Zhengxun called us, say it free whole night. sux. So, we rush back to One Fullerton, went in, is R&B is nevermind, but the whole place is filled with Malay guys, yawnzzz. So we decided to left and went for prata supper instead. After the supper, Tuanhong drive me and Patrick home, while Eugene drive Xianghui home. yawnz, too tired to type anymore,I shall go sleep now, good night.

No comments: