Thursday, November 03, 2005

Zouk

Yesterday went swimming with Jialong at his country club.. is a last min thing.. I only got 30min to prepare.. but as usual I was fast.. I start to warm up by swimming 8 laps in 1 shot, then after a short rest, swam another 14 laps in one shot. It sound unbelieveable if you knew me for long, right? Because I cant even swam more than 4 laps before I enter army, but now... my stamina and swimming skill really improved, all thanks to the 1.5km coastal swim.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Went Zouk after taking a shower, meet up with Zhengxun and Patrick, Eugene joined us later... It was fun manz.. but 80% is guys, when I look at the dance floor, I thought I was at the camp parade square at first.. a bit fucked up, had to squeeze towards the 20% gals.. if more gals will be more fun... Everytime was smooth, until the ending part... ahhhhh... never forget it... er xin manz...

1 comment:

Zhi Li Ming Yan on said...

I felt that the nite was very fun loh. The music was great, crowd as usual lah... As for the last part... haha... SONG BO!!!