Monday, November 21, 2005

Reaching for the Stars

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Reaching for the Stars 真命天女

Just finish watching it.

This is really a good story, I can't deny that I bought this drama is because of pretty girls, S.H.E, but after I finished watching the whole drama. The storyline really very different from typical taiwan drama, it really touched my heart.

I too lazy to type the whole story out but I just type how it begins...

This is the story about 3 very different background girls who borned on the same day, Valentine Day, 14th Feb 1983, as they fated to meet each other on their birthday. One is the millionaire step daughter, one is a orphan with a heart-problem brother, the other one is a police who had a old grandma who lost her memories.

The story is how they get together as friends, the loved and hated, how one of them fight hard to save her brother, how another of them sacifice her love for her grandma, how the last one who want to be useful and find her true love rather than be a useless richman daugther.

Ok, I think I don't say too much le.. Better for u all to see for yourself. Now TCS are boardcasting it on TV too, or if you got no time, can buy the drama from TS or Poh Kim, sound like advertising, right? but it is a nice drama to watch..

And I gotta book in le, will be booking out on Saturday morning.. hope I still got strength to go out on weekend.. bye..

No comments: