Saturday, June 18, 2005

Edwin Return!

Returned from 72km. Walked 4 rounds of east coast. Shag, whole body aching, really need for mind over body. After 40km, dragging my ass and feet to walk toward the end. Luckily, I survived!

Well, due to the rehearsal, I booked out late today, so only able to meet Jialong, Patrick and Zhengxun in the evening.

We went to eat burger king, cannot believe that I am so hungry that I finish the whole whopper meal(people who knows me, should knows I usually cannot finish my food), prehaps I am too hungry after a long week.

After that, get our movie tickets for batman return. Actually it is quite a nice show, showing how "batman" becoming a real batman, how a lost guy conquering his own fear and overcome it. It will be another movie I recommend you guys to watch. Do not miss it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Next week will be Initial D, I think only will be able to watch the movie in the noon because I will be having a dinner. Can't wait for next week, ha!

No comments: