Saturday, June 11, 2005

Changing new "Skin"! Getting new Life?

Change a new blog skin... why? becos kinda of sick of the old one.. this 1 looks more clearer and simple.. now simple is another kind of creative or prehaps art, yea?

getting more and more bored during the weekend.. cant really find thrills or exciting stuffs to do.. as movie tix getting more and more ex, so now i m into watching chinese drama and movie at home! but recently donno wat to buy to watch le.. so if u guys got any nice movie or drama.. plz plz plz intro this boring guy(me la!)..

this coming tue will be my 72km route march which only commando will walk this far... i can foresee aching and pain in my whole body... realli donno how to walk this far in 24hours, how to kip my mental strong... haha... so maybe if u r free.. can go east coast on tue nite or wed morning.. to see me, of cos! carry a heavy fullpack and dragging my feet and ass to walk... it will be tough but is not impossible! many haf completed it, and on wed it will be me! For Honour and Glory!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
cant wait to wear these

No comments: