Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My Date With Vampire III

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

juz a few days, and i finish watching the whole of My Date With Vampire |||. Maybe it is too addictive, or the storyline is too interesting. The love, the hate, the words they said all kip appear in my mind. You can say i m too into the show but it is realli interesting, as it will nv appear true in real life. but there is some sentence we realli muz remember..


Kuang Tian You said to Ma Xiao Ling:
就算下一秒钟是世界末日,只要没到就不是事实,事实只有一個,就是我正在生存的这一秒鐘,有你在我身边!
Even if next second is the end of the world, if it didnt appear, mean it is not the truth, there is only one truth and that is at this moment, u r at my side.



Ma Xiao Ling's Dad:
相信就做的到, 不相信就做的不到 !
You will make it only if you believe in it, while you dont be able to make it if you dont believe in it.



Ma Xiao Ling's Mum:
记忆会消失,但爱情是不会消失的!
Memories will fades away, but the love will always remains.



Jian Tuo:
我失败过, 也成功过, 所以我不会放弃!
I failed, and i succeeded. So, i will not give up.



All this words is heard from the show, i think it is worth to remember.

Goodbye My Date With Vampire III!

No comments: