Thursday, March 10, 2005

Golden Bowling

If not for company off day, i will not be here at home to blog.. ha...

Thank God, it is my company off day today... as i was yesterday guard, by the time i return to my company line, clean my rifle and bath.. is already time to book out... it is time for company outing, all my us went to tampines SAFRA to had 2 games of bowling... WOW! seem long since the last time i played bowling... the 1st round not so bad, put in my full concentration, get a score of 123.. at last dont haf any lang-gou ball, ha... good enough.. the 2nd round, use it to try spinning ball, however, still cant learn it... but thank hezhou for teaching me... that's all for the game, after it, went home..

for now.. waiting for book in timing, as tml will be my book out day again.. ha.. but sad that sat i will be doing guard duty, 1 more day burned.. sianz..

No comments: