Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy 2008!

woo woo.. just discover been quite long since I update my blog le.. paiseh.. bee on a trip to Australia and right now I am still in Australia! Happy New Year!!! oops.. Brisbane already 2008 le but Singapore havent sia, Brisbane is 2 hours in advance.. Just finish watching a 15-min long fireworks on TV, Australian really rich! put 15 min of fireworks, Singapore never put so long before lor.. lolz..

Alright before I end this post, let me post some of my New Year Resolutions for 2008!
1. Study hard, pull up my CAP.
2. Earn more $$$.
3. Pray for another great year for my family and friends.
4. Looking forward for Road Trip 2008 to KL.
5. Working hard and make Netballuxion 2008 & Run NUS 2008 successful.

Hrmp hrmp.. should be that's all for the moment. lolz.

No comments: