Sunday, August 12, 2007

Do U Think It Is Rude Not To Reply To SMS?

I feel it is rude. haha. If people bother to sms u, we should always make an effort to reply back no matter how busy we are. What are your views?

Sometimes people overlook sms, and I can forgive that. However, what irks are incidents like the following:

ME: wan go vivo watch movie tml nite anot?

Then, my friend who doesn't want to watch, chooses not to reply, and assumes that I know he is interpret it as saying no. Then again, these people overlook the fact that there's a saying which goes: Silence means Consent.

Its basic respect,but this kind of "impression' isn't in everyone. I know what is respect but I can't demand respect from others. We have to accept the fact that not everyone is like us where they reply it nicely. In the future,there might be more exposure to such people.

Everyone has only 24hrs everyday, if people can reply back smses, I dun see why others could not. They can always try to reply the next day but not entirely never reply. A simple "ok" reply lets the sender knows that you have received the sms. It gives the sender a peace of mind and it's also courtesy from your part.

Sometimes I do wonder why would I want to sms someone who doesn't care enough to reply? I always make it a point to reply to friends' smses because I think it is only polite to do so. However, it's rather obvious that there are such people who don't reply sms around. No matter what,I can't expect everything to go law by law,rule by rule,morally right all the time.

No comments: